I have been thinking of ways I use/re-use things and here are a few off the top of my head:
- using the previous day's boiled water from my kettle for ironing and watering plants (my kettle has a scale blocker by the pourer)
- buying socks in similar colour/style so I always have a spare when one develops a hole. Plus an old, clean sock is handy to clean shoes and apply shoe cream
- using an old toothbrush to clean between tiles and hard-to-reach areas
- using baby wipes on burned grease on my cooker (best done after you have used the oven so it's warm)
- using lighter fluid to take off sticky marks (like price stickers or sticky brown tape marks).
Feel free to contribute....